On Tuesday I introduced you to three young women who started a blog to encourage others to live out God’s truth. Many of you responded by telling us about your own blogs. Since this blog is all about encouraging young women to abandon lies and choose truth, we’ve decided to invite you to contribute.
Here’s how it works:
- We will be accepting blog posts from our readers between now and February 1st.
- Email your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone can write a post, but topics need to be related to lies young women believe and the truth that sets them free. (You can surf the archives of this site to get ideas for acceptable topics.)
- Posts must be less than 600 words in length. We will not accept longer posts.
- Please include a two to three sentence bio and picture with your posts.
- We will edit posts as needed.
- You are welcome to submit as many posts as you’d like, but we may not use them all.
- We will not be able to contact everyone personally to let you know if we will use your post. But be sure to check out the blog often to see if your post has been uploaded and read other posts from readers just like you.
So do you have something to say to the thousands of readers on this blog? Great! Start writing. We can’t wait to read about what God is teaching you.
Ready. Set. Blog!