Revive Our Hearts has just released a brand-new Bible study, Abigail: Living with the Difficult People in Your Life.
If you’re looking for a tool to help you dig into God’s Word, this six-week study is a great one to pick up. Here are six reasons why:
- This Bible study will get you into the Word. It’ll get you reading Scripture, thinking, writing, praying, and applying. (That’s what we need from a Bible study, right?) So if you’ve gotten in to a rut with your Bible reading or you’ve totally been avoiding it, here’s your chance to jump right back in.
- Abigail isn’t overwhelming! I’m a big fan of this study’s simplicity. It’s not complicated. It simply helps you unpack the lessons found in 1 Samuel 25 so you can apply them to your life. It’s totally doable, and I don’t think you’ll get lost or overwhelmed.
- We all need help with the difficult people in our lives. We all have those people in our lives, right? The difficult ones. The frustrating ones. The ones who are . . . well, rather foolish. If you’re not sure how to deal with those people and situations in your life—and if you’ve been the difficult person!—Abigail will help you form a biblical perspective.
- There’s beautiful hand lettering inside! My friend, Nicole Tejera, designed this Bible study, and her gorgeous artwork graces the pages of this book. I’m such a fan!
- Bonus bundle! When you get this Bible study, you’ll also receive a bonus bundle of “digital goodies” sent straight to your inbox. The bundle includes pretty lockscreens, social squares, and a digital version of the study.
- We’re studying Abigail together in online community! This is exciting news, because it’s our first-ever online study here at Revive Our Hearts. Our good friend Paula Marsteller (you may know her from her great posts here on the blog) will be leading discussions about the topics in the Abigail study. Here are the quick details:
- Where? Facebook Live!
- When? Every Tuesday, starting July 31, at 7 p.m. ET
- Who? Paula and friends!
- Why? So we can dig into truth together.
So how do you get your hands on a copy of the Abigail Bible study? Glad you asked. Revive Our Hearts is offering to send a copy of this brand-new study for a gift of any amount. You’ll get the physical copy of the study book AND that bonus digital bundle sent to your email inbox. (Get all the details right here.)
But there’s more! Could we share news like this without a giveaway? (Nope! Because we love giveaways!) Revive Our Hearts has graciously provided TEN copies of the Abigail study to give away to YOU, our LYWB.com readers!
Here’s how to enter:
- Log in to the giveaway widget below.
- Leave a comment, telling us why you’d like a copy of Abigail.
- Ten of you will be randomly selected to receive a copy!
Note for our friends who don’t have social media: We do realize many of you don’t have Facebook, so that leaves you feeling left out from the online study. Here’s the good news: You can still complete the Abigail Bible study without the online discussions. The online study is just another resource to help you apply what you’re learning in the Bible study itself. You could also find a friend or parent or sibling who has Facebook and ask if you could watch the online study together through their account!