You are a princess! It’s true.
Since the Bible tells us that Jesus is the King of kings (Rev. 19:16) and we are His adopted daughters (Eph. 1:5), we are princesses and heirs to the kingdom of God (James 2:5). But . . .
There’s a difference between acting like a princess and living like a daughter of the King.
Here are 10 Truths straight out of God’s Word about what it means to be a True Princess. Under each one I’ve given you two options to think about how that Truth makes you feel. (Because the Truth is, being a True princess can be tough!) Log on to the giveaway widget below and then leave us a comment with your answers for a copy to win True Princess.
1. There is a big difference between acting like a princess and living like a daughter of the king.
I’d rather have the fairy tale.
I’m excited about how the Bible defines my royal role.
2. As God’s adopted daughter, I have a responsibility to honor God and reflect His good name.
I’m worried I’ll mess up.
I am a confident ambassador.
3. My life is under the authority of the King. I am called to live a life in submission to Christ.
I am content to submit.
I like to be in control.
4. God is the One on the throne. I am a worshiper of God, not the one being worshiped.
I like being the center of attention.
I love to attract others to Jesus.
5. God is the only One worthy to be the most important thing in my life.
I am making Christ #1 in my life.
I am holding on to idols.
6. God asks me to serve others by putting their needs ahead of my own.
I am not sure how to serve.
I am already plugged in to ministry.
7. Living out my faith requires sacrifice.
I’d rather be comfortable.
I am willing to sacrifice.
8. The treasures of this world are ultimately meaningless.
I am afraid to be different.
I am happy to go against the culture.
9. God has promised me an imperishable crown.
I am focused on life right now.
I am willing to wait for my eternal reward.
10. God is more concerned with my holiness than my happiness.
I’d rather be happy.
I’d rather be holy.
Can’t wait to hear your answers. (Don’t forget to log on to the giveaway widget first so we can enter you to win True Princess!) For a bonus chance at winning, send out one of the tweets through the widget.