Wanna play Simon Says?
Simon says if you like free stuff. As in . . .
- F-R to the double E
- Something that costs free dollars and freedy free cents
- A gift
Raise your hand!
I’m assuming your hand is up!
We all like free stuff. That’s why I am so excited to announce LiesYoungWomenBelieve.com Freebie Fridays!
How does it work?
You visit our blog every Friday, and we give you free stuff! And not just any free stuff. We have plans to give you great resources loaded with truth from God’s Word.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. Just read the post, and do what it asks. Sometimes we will ask you to leave a comment. Sometimes we will ask you to share us on your social networks. Sometimes we will pick your brain. (Don’t worry; it doesn’t hurt!) We will pick a winner each week and send free stuff your way.
Drum roll please
Let’s kick it off with Confessions of A Boy-Crazy Girl by our very own Paula!
Why this book? Check out this description:
- You spot a cute boy (we’ll call him Boy A).
- You dream about Boy A.
- You do whatever it takes to make Boy A notice you.
- Even though Boy A doesn’t pursue you, you hang on to your dream of Boy A until he (a) moves to the North Pole with no access to a cell phone or computer, (b) dies and is buried or cremated, or (c) begins dating another girl.
- You mend your broken heart by hating Boy A and finding another cute boy (Boy B). You replace Boy A with Boy B and begin all over again . . .
Paula has gone through an entire alphabet—and more—of boys over the years. As she shares her journal entries and stories—the good, the bad, and the ugly—you’ll be encouraged to trust God with your love life and buckle up for the ride!
Simply put, it’s a book every girl needs!
How to win it
Answer a couple of questions, and you’ll be entered to win. You can get extra chances to win by sharing us on your social networks. We will pick a winner next Wednesday. You are welcome to enter every day between now and then.
Oh, and . . .
Simon says put your hands down!