Looking for solid Bible teaching?
Needing encouragement to throw out the enemy’s lies and grab onto truth?
Searching for resources you can watch online, at your own pace . . . for free?
Such a thing does exist—with all three of those features rolled into one neat package.
And it’s coming soon . . .
It’s True Woman ’18 LIVE!
Next weekend, September 27–29, Revive Our Hearts is hosting True Woman ’18: The Truth That Sets Us Free! It’s a conference in Indianapolis where 7,000 women will gather to open God’s Word and cling to His Truth.
If you snagged a conference ticket before they sold out, we can’t wait to see you there! (Seriously, come say hi.) And if you’re attending the Teen Track on Friday, our friends Dannah Gresh and Erin Davis will be thrilled to see your beautiful faces.
But there’s fabulous news for anyone who won’t be with us in-person at the Indiana Convention Center: The entire conference will be streamed online for free!
You can watch the whole conference on the screen of your choosing, and we’re cooking up an exciting new bonus: a better-than-ever conference experience for our Livestream viewers!
The Livestream will be hosted—that means you’ll see exclusive backstage interaction with our speakers and guests. You’ll hear from women like Erin and Dannah, plus Paula Marsteller, Mary Kassian, and Jackie Hill Perry before and after every session. So not only will you hear super solid teaching from the main stage, you will also hear practical application and encouragement throughout those bonus segments.
So here’s the really fun thing about conference Livestreams. I like to think of them as a “choose your adventure” endeavor. There’s no cookie-cutter prescription that spells out exactly how you have to watch the conference. You can make it as extra or as low key as you like.
With this forge-your-own path idea in mind, I’m here to offer you two ultra-flexible guides to True Woman ’18 LIVE.
The Extrovert’s Guide to True Woman ’18 LIVE
Think: lots of friends, group discussions, party snacks.
- First, peek at the True Woman ’18 LIVE map to see if there’s a Livestream event happening near you. (How cool is it to see locations in other countries? We see you, Uganda and Turkey!)
- Or host your own True Woman ’18 LIVE party. Some options:
- Text the squad and invite them over for a Livestream slumber party!
- Ask your youth leader if the girls in your youth group can get together and watch at your church.
- Ask your RA if your entire hall could host a Livestream party at your Christian college.
- Get set up with technology. You can play the Livestream on a laptop or an iPad, but it might be best to stream it on a large screen. (I’d recommend recruiting someone techy who knows how to arrange those things.)
- Snack time! Some ideas:
- Order a bunch of pizzas or arrange a make-your-own-pizza bar.
- Ask everyone to bring their own takeout.
- Ice cream bar! Ask everyone to bring a delish topping.
- Cereal bar! You provide the milk, everyone bring a box of their very favorite cereal.
- Take a stroll through the bakery aisle, hit up Dunkin’ Donuts, or did someone say “chips and salsa”? (Clearly, I like food—and the options are endless!)
- Gather and get ready to grow together; ask each other questions about the sessions, pray with each other, carry one another’s burdens, speak words of encouragement.
But if that adventure doesn’t float your boat, here’s our second suggestion.
The Introvert’s Guide to True Woman ’18 LIVE
Think: cozy blankets, snoozing pup beside you, quiet night in.
- Order from one of your favorite local takeout joints or whip up your favorite, easy comfort food. (Store-bought cookie dough and boxed mac and cheese totally count!)
- Throw on a pair of comfy sweats, keep a fuzzy blanket on standby, and brew a cup of something warm.
- Grab your Bible, pens, and a notebook, then navigate to truewoman18.com/live on your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Sigh that happy, totally-at-ease sigh that comes when you’re settled in for a quiet night at home. (Fellow introverts know the sigh I’m talking about, right?)
- Once the Livestream starts, you can engage with the content at your speed. Rewind and watch a section that especially impacts you. Pause to journal what you’re learning.
- Process truths out loud or worship like no one’s watching—because they’re not!
- Run to the fridge for a pint of ice cream. (This brand has some of my dairy-free faves!) Return to your cozy spot.
- Keep seeking God and engage with the Livestream according to your learning style!
No matter the adventure you choose, True Woman ’18 is sure to challenge your heart and help you run after God’s Truth with full speed!
- True Woman ’18 is next weekend, September 27–29.
- Sign up here to stay informed with Livestream details.
- Watch the Livestream however you choose!
- Chat with us on Instagram and Twitter. #TrueWoman18
We’re praying for God to move in massive ways through this conference. We’d love for you to take part—because it’s all about God’s Truth, and the Truth sets us free!