If I was making a list of the things I am thankful for, the readers of this blog would be on it. Here are ten reasons why:
- I am thankful you ask hard questions.
- I am thankful you encourage each other in the comment thread instead of tearing each other down.
- I am thankful you want to know God’s Word (and trust us to teach it to you).
- I am thankful you tell your friends about our blog. (You do, right?)
- I am thankful you share what you read here on liesyoungwomenbelieve.com via social media. (If you haven’t already, like our Lies Young Women Believe Facebook page or find us on Twitter @lywbblog.)
- I am thankful that you love your local churches and are serving there in many ways.
- I am thankful that you want to live lives of purity.
- I am thankful that you are more than skin deep. I am consistently impressed with your spiritual depth!
- I am thankful that many of you have been a part of this blog community for years. I love watching you grow up on the blog.
- I am thankful you read this blog. We couldn’t do what we do without you!
Because we are so thankful for you, we wanted to pass along a gift in this season of thankfulness. Log on to the giveaway widget below, and then leave me a comment to tell me who you are thankful for. I will choose three of you to win a thank-you gift that includes:
A copy of Choosing Gratitude by Lies Young Women Believe author Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
A pack of Choosing Gratitude cards.
If you don’t win this round, don’t worry! We will be giving away these resources all month on the blog as a show of gratitude.
Let’s create some seriously thankful buzz on social media! We’ll be using #WeChooseGratitude all month long. Show us some love by sharing Scripture, our blog posts, and what you’re thankful for! We’ll be sure to return the love . . . can you say freebies?