Today is the last day you can register for True Woman ’14 at regular pricing. If you haven’t already registered, here are 100 reasons why you should run (don’t walk) here to register!
100. ROAD TRIP!
99. Gather with other girls from across the country in the Teen Track.
98. Listen to the sound of 8,000+ women praising Jesus together.
97. Find freedom from bondage!
96. Check out the HUGE bookstore chocked full of amazing resources.
95. Learn what it means to live a full life in Christ.
94. Listen to Dannah Gresh teach on four evidences of spiritual freedom.
93. I’ll be teaching from a canoe (with a paddle!).
92. We’re gonna play Let’s Make a Deal!
91. The True Woman conferences have changed my life. I know they will change yours!
90. It’s an opportunity to get away.
89. It’s a chance to seek the Lord in a new way.
88. Hear Nancy Leigh DeMoss, author of Lies Young Women Believe, and lots of other books! (follow her @NancyDeMoss).
87. Spend time with friends.
86. Make new friends!
85. Get away for prayer and solitude.
84. Eat at fabulous restaurants!
83. Hear Joni Eareckson Tada, founder and CEO of Joni and Friends (follow her @JoniandFriends).
82. Get a free True Woman bracelet.
81. Worship with The Getty’s!
80. Pick up some cute hair ideas! (Think about all the cute hair in a room full of 8,000+women!)
79. You’ll get a tote bag full of freebies (They are a secret . . . I can’t tell you what’s in there.)
78. Get your copy of Lies Young Women Believe signed by the authors.
77. Meet some of the LiesYoungWomenBelieve.com bloggers in person!
76. It’s fun to ride the escalators in the convention center.
75. People watch.
74. Hear Janet Parshall, host of the radio program In the Market with Janet Parshall (follow her at @ParshallTalk).
73. Get deep, meaty Bible teaching. No fluff here!
72. Worship with an Irish fiddler!
71. Author book signings!
70. You’ll be next door to the Indianapolis Colts.
69. You’ll get a free Freeset bag.
68. I know what God wants you to do with your life. I’ll tell you in the Teen Track!
67. Hear Mary Kassian, author of Girls Gone Wise, and gobs of other great stuff! (Follow her @MaryKassian).
66. Just think of all the cool boots that will be in that room. (I’ll be bringing mine!)
65. Stay in a hotel with your mom and friends!
64. It’s a boy-free zone!
63. Sing “In Christ Alone” with the people who wrote it!
62. Swag alert!
61. Hear Naghmeh Abedini tell the story of her husband, Saeed’s, imprisonment for his faith in Iran.
60. Actress Blair Linne will be delivering spoken word poetry. (Follow her @BlairLinne).
59. For the first time ever, we will have LIVE worship in the Teen Track!
58. Dannah will be teaching about how to take the first steps toward freedom.
57. Don’t you just love those little hotel soaps?
56. Two words. Waffle. Fries.
55. You get to miss a day of school!
54. Hear the Chicago Tabernacle Choir LIVE.
53. Hear Jim Cymbala, pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle. (Follow him @TheBrooklynTab).
52. Stephanie Martinez is leading worship in the Teen Track. You’re gonna love her!
51. Dannah and I would love to personally pray with you!
50. Jesus wants you to change the world. I’ll give you your marching orders.
48. Hang out with other teenagers who share your convictions.
47. Did I mention all the free stuff?!
46. Watch what happens when thousands of women seek the Lord together.
45. Pray for your mom.
44. Pray with your mom.
43. What if your life is changed, like this young woman’s was in 2012?
42. Rub shoulders with lots of Christian bloggers, writers, and speakers.
41. It sure beats a weekend at home with your brothers!
40. Learn how to inspire other girls with God’s Truth.
39. It’s like church . . . all weekend long.
38. Learn what it means to live a fruitful life.
37. Indianapolis is the only major U.S. city not located on a river. See it for yourself.
36. There will be women there from almost all 50 states. Is your state represented?
35. Continental breakfast.
34. It’s international. There will be women there from Bermuda, Canada, the Cayman Islands, Denmark, the Dominican Republic, India, South Africa, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates.
33. What kind of girl does God want you to be? Find out at this conference!
32. Hang out with me and Dannah Saturday morning. (Rumor has it there may be donuts there!)
31. Tone those legs while walking through the 113,000 square foot convention center!
30. We’re asking God to revive the hearts of many women. Join us!
29. Learn some sweet new worship moves.
28. It’s going to be like THIS.
27. We need girls like you to be ambassadors for True Woman!
26. One lucky Teen Track participant will win a Sam’s size bag of Swedish fish.
25. Let’s show the world that young women care about Truth too!
24. Fun with hashtags #truewoman14
23. Why should the grownups have all the fun!
22. “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” John 8:31–32.
21. Is your walk with Christ lukewarm? We can turn up the heat!
20. You don’t have to make your bed in a hotel!
19. Break curfew . . . with your mom!
18. You can stop by my booth to win a free copy of Connected.
17. It’s countercultural. That’s a good thing.
16. Feel like a celebrity in our True Woman photo booth. (Paparazzi, anyone?)
15. You can volunteer to serve.
14. Hear this LIVE and in person.
13. Learn how to embrace your beautiful design.
12. Rediscover the wonder of God’s Word.
11. Don’t you want to be part of a movement?
10. Hear how to multiply your life impact.
9. Many lives have been changed through True Woman. Will yours be next?
8. I believe there are many young women who want to see God move in their homes, schools, and communities. Prove me right!
7. What if God wants to use you to inspire other girls to live like the Bible calls them to? (I believe He does!)
6. There will be great photo ops to post on your Instagram and Facebook (and make your friends jealous).
5. Hear other women tell how Jesus has set them free.
4. Stock up on toiletries, with hotel shampoos and conditioners!
3. If you want to know what godly womanhood looks like, you’ll have thousands of examples to see here!
2. Looking for a Bible study to use with your friends? We’ve got ’em.
1. Jesus will be there! “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them” Matthew 18:20.